The EasyCatalog preference panel provides access to Advanced preferences.
Relaunch InDesign To Apply Any Changes.
- Multi User Workspace Defines the the default setting when the preferences are rebuilt.
- Cache Formatted Data When true, EasyCatalog stores the ‘formatted’ content of a field for quicker data source loading. When it’s false, the formatted content is rebuilt when the data sources is loaded.
- Default Workspace Folder This is the default setting applied when the preferences are rebuilt.
- Lock Workspace Prefs Prevents users making changes to the general Preferences.
Allows modification of the default settings used for HTTP requests via CURL
- CURL Low Speed Set low speed limit time period.
- CURL Low Speed Limit Set low speed limit in bytes per second.
- CURL Timeout Set maximum time a request is allowed to take.
- Image Frame Label The default Frame Label can be replaced with a custom value using commands such as FIELDSTR(FieldX). Has a negative impact of screen drawing.
- Print Field Markers When true, field markers will print. Use with caution!
- Geometry Menu Option Enable or disable menu options relating to the Geometry functionality.
- Auto Purge Deleted Setting to true will purge any deleted records automatically after each Synchronise with Data Source operation.
- Mixed Placed Group Error When true, if a group contains a mix of placed and unplaced records, it will be shown in an error state.
- Update Tabular Field Structure Override the default behaviour of how tabular fields are updated.
- Enable Sockets Enables LuaSocket library support. Must be enabled for debugging of Lua code. Can be detrimental to performance.
- Process Text Content Any text between [[ and ]] is treated as Lua code, executed when the text is updated.
Fore each data provider, defaults can be set that apply to the creation of new data sources.