InDesign 2020 is a major new version of InDesign and so an upgrade fee may apply for EasyCatalog.
The upgrade will be free of charge if you:
- have purchased a new license (not an upgrade) in the last twelve months
- have purchased an upgrade to any Creative Cloud version in the last six months
- have a valid maintenance plan with us
If any of these apply to you please let us know your EasyCatalog serial numbers and we’ll upgrade them for you.
Otherwise, upgrades can be purchased by visiting our web store here:
At the top of the page is a “Product Category” pop-up:
- If you have a CS6 license and wish to upgrade to Creative Cloud, use the “Creative Suite (CS) Single-Version Upgrades” category
- If you have a CC license and want to upgrade to a later CC version, use the “Creative Cloud (CC) Upgrades” category.
Further information on how CC versions of EasyCatalog are licensed can be found here: https://www.65bit.com/docs/how-licensing-work-with-creative-cloud-versions/
Alternatively, if you do not wish to upgrade your EasyCatalog you can re-install previous versions of InDesign from the Creative Cloud desktop application and continue using your existing EasyCatalog license.