Frequently Asked Questions
- Upgrading to InDesign 2024
- ODBC Data Provider no longer connects after upgrading to macOS X Ventura 13.3
- InDesign 2021 no longer starting without EasyCatalog errors
- How does licensing work with Creative Cloud versions?
- How do I move EasyCatalog to another machine?
For more Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Knowledge Base.
Third Party Resources
Catalog Automation, our Australian-based reseller, has created a searchable knowledge base for creating catalogues with InDesign and specifically EasyCatalog. The site includes detailed information explaining the EasyCatalog panel menu; creating and editing EasyCatalog libraries; a complete user defined field/computed field reference; and useful downloads.
Avatar DPS, our longtime North American partner, has created a comprehensive EasyCatalog video training course. Their EasyCatalog Foundations eLearning course includes accompanying exercise files and workbook. Use coupon code 65BIT to receive a 50% discount on the 1-month access package.
Still need some help?
65bit Software provides free technical support for both licensed customers and customers using a trial version of one of our products. We aim to respond to support requests within one business day.